Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dyn-o-mite!


Isabelle got her picture and little quote in the OIS Dynamite. I haven't seen the cafeteria during lunch but Isabelle raves about it and the menu sounds like a chic 5 star restaurant. With items like:

- Reindeer Lasagna
- Porridge with Lingonberry Sauce
- Salmon Soup with Creamed Mushrooms
- Macaroni and Cheese with Minced Reindeer
- Peppered Bear Testicles with Holinday Sauce



OK, I made the last one up, but they do eat some pretty tasting sounding stuff.

And for some reason Isabelle's teaches keeps thinking she is from Dallas. Why is Dallas the only thing any body knows about Texas (yes, I know, who shot JR?). Being called a Dallas-ite is like being called a Blood when you are a Crip, or even worse, suggesting you are from Tampere instead of Oulu!

1 comment:

Cathy, Dog Trainer in Austin said...

Ha! Made me laugh and definitely reminded me of my first stint in Germany. All of Texas is Dallas, for some reason. That cheesey tv show, we'll never live it down :)